Congratulations to our winners:
Junior category: Peter Dyloco & Anson Kwok from Queen’s University
Senior category: Sean Liss & Justin Turner from Wilfred Laurier University
Investors of Tomorrow is excited to present our second annual InvestYoung Stock Pitch Competition!
The competition is a two-fold process. This year, preliminary rounds are held at specific Canadian universities. There will be hundreds of students competing and pitching equity investments, with the winners in the Junior (1st & and years) and Senior (3rd & 4th years) categories from each branch advancing to the national competition. The national competition will be held in Toronto.
- Showcase students competing within their respectable universities.
- Junior students make a long equity pitch. Senior students make a portfolio pitch.
- The preliminary round is due on November 10, 2012.
- Students have the option of competing with their preliminary pitch or presenting a new one.
- Present will be judges and recruiters from Canada’s leading financial institutions.
- The national round will be on November 24, 2012 at The Twenty Toronto Street Conference & Event Center.